• To be a central representative body to put the views of the drainage industry to government departments and agencies, local authorities and other relevant organisations.
• To be a technical centre providing commentary, guidance and advice on legal and other regulatory developments of relevance to members.
• To provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information.
• To promote certified and accredited drainage professionals.
• To provide training and business development services.
So why join the NADC ?
We currently offer our members a number of benefits which we trust will enhance their company image & save them time and money, some of these are listed below:
1. Free copy of the Drain Trader Magazine every month when you join: www.draintraderltd.com
2. Access to dedicated insurance companies: First Insurance Solutions www.firstins.co.uk & OAMPS www.oamps.co.uk
3. Discounted Web Development and SEO services, contact us for details.
6. Listing on our ever growing web site which is undergoing constant SEO
7. Monthly news letters about everything drainage
8. Use of the NADC logo on your fleet and web site
9. Networking opportunities with fellow members
10. Use of NADC video clips on your web sites for improved SEO
11. Drainage claims service from Catalyst Claims - securing insurance work for certified contractors - www.catalystclaims.co.uk
12. Discounts on WRc publications including MSCC5
We are committed to the development of a national network of certified contractors across the UK & Ireland. We intend to promote these certified contractors to clients who are seeking professional companies to carry out their work. These include but are limited to the Construction industry, hospital trusts, schools, colleges, property developers, chartered surveyors and engineers to name but a few.
Training & Certification
Training course's are now being offered across the country, please contact Peter Stacey on 07956 187 339 or Martin Beattie on 07531 239 372 for further information on certification or visit www.nationaldrainageacademy.co.uk
High Pressure Water Jetting
Electro- Mechanical Machines
Drain Lining / Patch Repairs
CCTV Drain Surveying
SHEA - Site Health Environmental Awareness
Mapping, Excavation & Repair
All members of the NADC are expected to commence certification within 3 months of joining, it's imperative that we demonstrate to other trades and industries that we hold the correct certification for the work we do in the field. Only then can we expect to be recognised as true professionals.
Companies who do not feel that certification is relevant are advised not to join the NADC as we will only accept applications from contractors who believe in the NADC's philosophy.
As of June 2015 we currently have over 300 members nationwide with a combined fleet of 1700 vans and trucks. If your feel that your company and your staff would benefit from membership and certification and by becoming part of the wider NADC network then please download our membership application form from the front page of this web site and welcome to the National Association of Drainage Contractors.
National Association of Drainage Contractors