About the NADC
Drainage Consultants and Drainage Contractors across the UK & IrelandAims And Objectives
A number of aims and objectives of the NADC have been recognised by members and include:
• To be a central representative body to put the views of the drainage industry to government departments and agencies, local authorities and other relevant organisations.
• To be a technical centre providing commentary, guidance and advice on legal and other regulatory developments of relevance to members.
• To provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information.
• To promote certified and accredited drainage professionals.
• To provide training and business development services.
We are committed to the development of a national network of certified contractors across the UK & Ireland. We intend to promote these certified contractors to clients who are seeking professional companies to carry out their work. These include but are limited to the Construction industry, hospital trusts, schools, colleges, property developers, chartered surveyors and engineers to name but a few.
Training course are now being offered across the country, please contact Peter Stacey on 07956 464 354 for further information on certification.
High Pressure Water Jetting
Electro- Mechanical Machines
CCTV Drain Surveying
SHEA - Site Health Environmental Awareness
Additional course's are also availible including:
Drain Repair Book from WRC - EU Skills Certified
Drain Mapping from JK Guest - EU Skills Certified